donderdag 12 januari 2017

it's been a while

Hello!

It's been a while since i posted something on my blog but i've been pretty busy.
As you might know i'm on the design team for Blue Fern Studios this year and my first projects are coming up on 24th of january on the BFS Blog, pinterest, Facebook and instagram.
We also went on a trip to Germany and Limburg (Netherlands), we spent the holidays there and even had snow on our last day in limburg.
And then we have everyday life that als just goes on, work, daugter and our home.

I did make a few more projects for myself and i would like to show them.
So here we go:

The first one is a layout i made with Blue Fern Studios papers and flowers/metal embellishments from scrapunlimited. Chipboard is from dusty attic

foto van MySweet CreativeLife.

And the second one i made with kaisercraft ps i love you, prima rossibelle flowers and also dusty attic chipboard and scrapunlim ites metal embellishments

foto van MySweet CreativeLife.
So now i'm up to date. I'm almost finished with my first design team projects for BFS so i hope to see you next week!
Hugs Wendy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten